Flexible Home Care That You Manage
Need In-Home Care?
- Take total control of your care
- Pay your loved ones to care for you
- Find professionals that best fit your needs
- Have an aide? We’ll coordinate the paperwork!
- Superior customer service & consumer workforce recruitment portal
Looking for Work?
- Make a difference in the life of a senior or a person with disabilities
- Weekly pay, high wages and paid time off
- Excellent benefits
- Flexible work hours
- Easy-to-use online job search
Who We Are
Are You Eligible for CDPA Services
To use Consumer Directed Personal Assistance (CDPA), you must be:
|Eligible for Medicaid (including Long Term Care services)|
|Currently living in New York|
|You or a designated representative are willing to manage the recruiting, hiring, training, supervising and termination of a personal assistant|
How Consumer Directed Personal Assistance Works
Your physician will write a prescription (medical order) for a homecare evaluation. This evaluation will determine if you require services, if you are self-directing, and how many hours of care you are eligible to receive.
CDChoices does not determine eligibility for CDPA. Your Local Department of Social Services or Managed Long Term Care Plan will determine eligibility at the home care evaluation.
SELECT HOME CARE
If you decide Consumer Directed Personal Assistance is right for you, you will need to choose a Fiscal Intermediary, like CDChoices, to provide payroll and benefits services.
DISCOVER YOUR PERSONAL ASSISTANT
Recruit, hire and train the people you want to employ as your home care workers or personal assistants.