We are seeking an Associate Software Developer/Data Analyst to join our team! Are you a highly organized, dependable individual with strong problem-solving skills who has a deep understanding of programming languages? Then we want you! This is a full-time position with great benefits, a pleasant working environment, and fantastic co-workers!
The Associate Software Developer/Data Analyst will be responsible for the timely delivery of high-quality software changes that meet functional requirements and adhere to IT best practices related to software development, security, and test automation. The individual will craft scalable codes, manipulate data, and emerge as the driving force behind the product. The Associate Software Developer/Data Analyst will be the voice of the customer and translate the user’s needs to the delivery team.
As the Associate Software Developer/Data Analyst, you will…
- Collaborate with external software developers and stakeholders to understand project requirements and design software solutions.
- Communicate the requirement and development roadmap to internal and external stakeholders.
- Write and test software code using various programming languages.
- Collaborate with the QA team to ensure the software is fully tested and meets the requirements.
- Debug and troubleshoot software issues and resolve them.
- Participate in code reviews to ensure the code is high quality, maintainable, and adheres to coding standards.
- Follow software development best practices, such as version control, code testing, and continuous integration and delivery (CI/CD).
- Work with software development tools such as IDEs, debuggers, and code repositories to enhance productivity.
- Provide technical support and resolve customer issues related to the software.
- Develop responsive web solutions to improve user experience.
- Collaborate with team members to improve the agency’s engineering tools, policy, procedures, and security.
- Analyze product performance and metrics to identify areas for improvement.
- Work with the marketing and sales teams to develop go-to-market strategies and product messaging.
- Create and maintain reports, dashboards in Microsoft PowerBI, and other data visualization tools through data interpretation and analysis integrating various reporting components from multiple data sources.
- Ability to analyze, design, and implement components by applying best practices and coding standards.
- Manage requests from internal stakeholders to create various reports from all internal systems such as Electronic Health Record system to support business operations and data analysis.
- Other duties as assigned.
Qualifications, Knowledge, and Skills
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Management Information Systems, or a related field.
- Knowledge and/or experience with SQL server databases and Microsoft BI.
- Knowledge and/or experience with Typescript and Node.js
- Knowledge and support of independent living philosophies preferred.
Equivalent combination of education and experience will be considered.
The ideal candidate must have excellent communication skills and have the ability to work in a fast-paced environment. Additionally, the individual must have:
- Exceptional attention to detail, thoroughness, and accuracy.
- Ability to work under pressure and tight deadlines.
- Highly organized with the ability to handle multiple tasks and prioritize workload effectively.
- Ability to help identify key performance indicators and data needs for the agency.
- Ability to collaborate with stakeholders to assess potential risks.
- Ability to analyze existing tools and databases and provide software solution recommendations.
- High-level experience in methodologies and processes for managing large-scale databases.
CDChoices, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind based on race, color, sex, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, or any other protected characteristic as outlined by federal, state, or local laws. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Salary Range: 50k – 75k, salary commensurate with experience