We are seeking a highly organized, and dependable individual with strong customer service, follow-up and problem-solving skills to join our team as a Payroll and Billing Data Assistant.
The Payroll and Billing Data Assistant will be responsible for the timely and accurate weekly processing of personal assistant hours and communicate any discrepancies or issues to appropriate individuals to expedite resolution. This individual must be tech-savvy as this position will work with new and existing technologies to ensure personal assistant hours are processed for billing and payroll in accordance with internal and external rule, policies, and procedures.
As the Payroll and Billing Data Assistant, you will…
- Ensure recorded personal assistant electronic visits are transmitted from the Electronic Visit Verification (EVV) system into existing systems for payroll and billing.
- Enter data for billing and payroll into systems.
- Review, edit, and verify payroll and billing data for accuracy and necessary approvals prior to data submission to appropriate personnel.
- Contact Employers regarding issues or discrepancies with personal assistant hours.
- Serve as a point of contact for Employers and personal assistants with questions regarding payroll.
- Assist Employers and personal assistants with troubleshooting EVV systems issues.
- Perform corporate compliance audits as requested.
Qualifications, Knowledge, and Skills
- Associates degree in Business, Finance, or a related field.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in accounting support, administrative or payroll role.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Knowledge and support of independent living philosophies preferred.
- Personal experience with disabilities or professional experience working with or for an agency that serves seniors and/or people with disabilities preferred.
Equivalent combination of education and experience will be considered.
The ideal candidate must have a friendly demeanor and have with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment. Additionally, the individual must have:
- Exceptional attention to detail, thoroughness, and accuracy.
- Ability to work under pressure and tight deadlines.
- Must be able to handle high call volume.
- Highly organized with the ability to handle multiple tasks and prioritize workload effectively.
- Must be quick to learn new technology.
- Must be comfortable using technology.
- Proficient computer skills including MS Office Suite (Outlook, Access, Excel, Word) and general office equipment skills.
CDChoices, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind based on race, color, sex, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, or any other protected characteristic as outlined by federal, state, or local laws. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $19.27/hr – $28.91/hr , pay commensurate with experience