We are seeking a customer-focused individual who is highly organized, and dependable with strong follow-up and problem-solving skills to join our team as a Service Coordinator. This is a full-time position with great benefits, a pleasant working environment, and fantastic co-workers!
The Service Coordinator position will onboard seniors, individuals with disabilities, or their designated representatives (“program participants”) by educating them about the program and services available through CDChoices. The Service Coordinator will also provide ongoing support to program participants for the duration of their tenure.
As the Service Coordinator, you will…
- Explain the intake and onboarding process with prospective program participants.
- Educate (virtually, by phone, or in-person) newly enrolled program participants on the program and services.
- Direct program participants throughout the onboarding process and oversee the completion of required paperwork, assessments, and program compliance.
- Educate and provide resources to program participants on recruiting and hiring methods to empower participants to recruit and hire their own Personal Assistants (PAs).
- Reviews consumer and personal assistant paperwork for completion and accuracy, records, files, and maintains all necessary documentation for the program.
- Provide effective program caseload coordination by responding to and tracking the needs of program participants and their PAs in the agency’s proprietary software systems.
- Monitor program participants for compliance with the Department of Health and other agency regulations and report compliance issues to Program Team Lead, Compliance Manager and regulating agencies.
- Inform program participants of changes to CDChoices program standards, policies, guidelines, and applicable federal and state regulations.
- Assist Program Team Lead with audits and satisfaction surveys.
Qualifications, Knowledge, and Skills
- High School Degree
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in human services, public health, or related role.
- Associates degree in Social Welfare, Public Health, Health Services Administration, or a related field.
- Knowledge and support of independent living philosophies preferred.
- Personal experience with disabilities or professional experience working with or for an agency that serves seniors and/or people with disabilities preferred.
Equivalent combination of education and experience will be considered.
The ideal candidate will have exceptional attention to detail, thoroughness, and accuracy. Additionally, this candidate will:
- Have the ability to work towards established goals individually and within a team.
- Ability to adjust quickly to changing work assignments and requests for assistance from multiple sources.
- Maintain a high level of confidentiality.
- Be able to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to navigate and utilize various technology and software simultaneously to complete tasks.
- Proficient computer skills including MS Office Suite (Outlook, Access, Excel, Word) and general office equipment skills.
CDChoices, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind based on race, color, sex, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, or any other protected characteristic as outlined by federal, state, or local laws. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay Rate: $19.53 – $29.30 per hour