If you can say yes to these 5 questions, you’re ready to enroll now for CDPA with CDChoices!
- Are you eligible for Medicaid?
- Do you want to remain independent in your home?
- Do you want control over who is providing your in-home care?
- Do you want to offer your personal assistants competitive pay, and have higher recruitment and retention?
- Are you ready to explore new services or Fiscal Intermediary provider opportunities?
To use Consumer Directed Personal Assistance, you must be:
- Currently living in New York
- Eligible for Medicaid (including Long Term Care services)
- Willing to manage the recruiting, hiring, training, supervising and termination of a personal assistant; if you are not self-directing, a designated representative must be willing