We are Here to Help
At CDChoices we have extensive employer/consumer resources available to make sure you are well prepared to make informed employer decisions.
As you train your newly hired caregiver, CDChoices believes you deserve to have responsive and compassionate support to help along the way.
We have many tools and resources available to help you succeed as an employer.
- Peer Mentor services to give you advice, support, and encouragement to help you achieve success;
- Payroll and program administration services;
- Annual health assessments paid for by CDChoices;
- Paid training hours for your caregivers;
- The ability to provide your caregivers with a competitive wage, health and dental benefits, paid time off, and holiday differentials; and
- Recruitment assistance through our consumer workforce recruitment portal, where hundredes of caregivers are waiting to be hired. Watch our detailed video below for more information!
If you need help or would like to learn more about the training and support we provide, contact us today by calling 518-464-0810 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Are you a consumer? Login to your account and access your Resources here.